Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

(Friedrich Nietzsche)

Today was one of those days, that didn't drag too badly, but a bit more sleep would have definately helped the situation.


Its the first day back to work for Jarid, except this shift isn't the regular "10&4", its a full 14 day shift, then he's off for 3 weeks for Christmas. I'm super excited about this, and hopefully if I can take a couple days off way before Christmas, we can go shopping in the city together.

I'm really not looking forward to this 14 day shif, esspecially since he'll probably be spending at least 4 nights up in camp so he isn't pulling 14, 14 hour days in a row... driving there & back like he always does. Up by 430, home around 7 every night.

I really want to start getting on the same(ish) sleep schedule as him, and get a bit of a workout video done in the morning... as much as I can with one hand in a cast I guess.

So bed time for me, Jarid just crawled into bed... and Mondae is curled up already in her bed too.

Hopefully tomorrow I accomplish more if we don't have company the minute I walk in the door, but I definately made a kick ass supper (with Jess' help) for the boys.. its a start!

Good Night & sweet dreams...

2 comments:

Manderz said...

Good luck getting on the same sleep schedule with Jarid. I hope to do the same as soon as I'm with Jason. Maybe we'll be able to keep each other motivated.

How are you adapting to the cast? Are things becoming easier? Is the pain at least subsiding a bit?

LUMULK!

~Jessica Dawn said...

Oh sleep... yes, I should probably get on that!!

It feels like I just got home!!

I'm definately adapting to left-handed life... I should blog about it! lol... not tonight though!

LUMULK!