Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.


(Japanese Proverb)

One step forward it is... December 1, 2008.

5 years ago, Jarid and I were high school sweethearts, starting on a clean slate. Planning our first Christmas gifts for each other.
Today, I can hear him snoring in the other room, over my music, and the fireplace fan... yes its probably time I get to bed myself, but I am only driven to release so many thoughts, and plan my Christmas preparation.


First note to self... get camera OUT or software loaded to upload cellphone pictures... tmrw night. Period. no more procrastinating on this one!

MUST POST PICTURES....


(of my own)

Also to do tomorrow early morning .... or late in the evening, create a space of my own on my desk. Clean it up, create an inspiring atmosphere for myself so my creative juices can flow. (this is assuming Internet is accessible from where my desk is situated. Willing to move desk IF needed)

Make hearty supper... time to stop slacking the the kitchen department, just because I am soley left-handed right now is no excuse... ribs, garlic mashed potatoes & steamed vegtables. To be eaten at the kitchen table. Possibly something for dessert as well... we will find out!

On a sidenote.. it is almost 1 am... Jarid is up at 430am to go to work... good thing he was in bed hours ago!!

Ok... unable to connect to blogger.com... fingers crossed this will post... not the bestest blog, but its blog #1, with lots of room for improvement, which will hopefully come to me as swiftly as I'm adjusting to left-handed life.

Thanks Mandy for helping me start this puppy up!! I will continue to use your blog as inspiration, and get prepared to upload pictures... lots & lots of them!! LUMULK!

Goodnight for now... from the girl who should have been in bed hours ago with her man!
(And who also just looked over to see her Mondae, passed out on 2 cushions of the couch, which she isnt' supposed to be on... oops... I should probably wake her up & give her a quick cuddle on her own bed!)

1 comment:

Manderz said...

Yay!!! First post. I can't wait for the second one now...no pressure or anything.

LUMULK!!!

PS: don't forget to put pictures of Mondae up too!